My most viewed post right now:
8 essential product mindset enablers to unlock your success
Break free from the framework nonsense.
My top posts
On Medium, I am an editor and writer for Serious Scrum and Simply Agile, writer for The Startup, and a Medium Top Writer in Leadership. I have written over 115 experience-based articles on agile, leadership, product management, and productivity.
Get a flavor for what I write about in my most popular posts below.
- The Best Metric for Your Product Team
- How transparency can kill productivity in Agile teams
- 21 secrets the Scrum Guide doesn’t tell you
- Being busy is the silent killer of Scrum Team effectiveness
- Nine Proven Ways to Make Your Scrum Team Hyper-productive
- The 9 stances of terrible Scrum Masters
- Why PI Planning is like a wolf in sheep’s clothing
- Can Agile and deadlines coexist in perfect harmony?
- Why is being “Done” in Agile teams so tragically misunderstood?
- 12 Agile Learnings from 2021 to take forward into 2022
- How deadline-driven behavior sends your Scrum Teams spinning out of control
- We Need Managers to Become Agile Leaders
- We Need One Complete Product Team
- Embrace Change with Continuous Planning and Refinement
- How silos wreak havoc and block your outcome dreams
- Excellent Product Teams Have These Five Daily Habits
You can also find many of my posts in audio format on my Podcast — Simply Agile.
Recent and upcoming speaking events and interviews
I am also a speaker at conferences, webinars, and interviews in the Agile space. Reach out to me on LinkedIn to speak at your next event. You can find my recent and upcoming talks below.